Meal on board
1. All airlines have its own special menu, which depends on country, flight distance and travel class.
2. Need to note that not all airlines (special Low Cost) include meals in the ticket price.
3. You can order your meal in advance on airline website or through your travel agency. It is very convenient because you can choose dishes from special menu:
- vegetarian menu;
- meals for children and infants;
- food for diabetics;
- kosher food;
- menu with seafood;
- menu with low-calorie/fat/salt etc.
4. Most airlines serving drinks first, then food, then hot drinks. All three procedures are at intervals of 30 minutes. Drinks are served in unlimited quantities. You can ask for 3 cans of Coke at once and you can not refuse.