How to get the best seat on a flight?
1. You can choose a favorable seat on board during check in at the airport. Some airlines provide an opportunity to choose a seat for free.
Attention! Your seat request does not mean that it will be confirmed by airline. We will warn you In case of refusal.
2. Low-cost airlines such as Pegasus airlines and WizzAir provide a specific seat only for a fee. Wizz Air company have a “Priority boarding” service - it gives you a right to choose a favorable seat first. You can order this service during your booking or on website of the airline before departure;
3. Also you can choose a seat during on-line check in;
4. If you choose a window seat in a tail of a plane - will be more chances to fly without neighbours;
5. You can occupy any free seat after boarding;
6. After the end of boarding you will hear: “Boarding completed”.