• Airline tickets
  • Railway tickets
  • Hotels
  • Flights map
  • Blog
  • Czech Airlines

    Czech Airlines is the national airline of the Czech Republic. Central Airport of Vaclav Havel is located in Prague. The main area of airlines is flying to Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Czech Airlines Airline is a member of the SkyTeam alliance.

    The airline was founded in October 1923 by the government of Czechoslovakia. And already the first flight Prague- Bratislava was made in November by Aero A-14 aircraft. At the very beginning airline for a long time served only domestic flights and only in 1930 made air travel to Zagreb. The next regular destinations are Rijeka and Dubrovnik.

    As well as all major airlines it is part of the SkyTeam alliance. Almost 96% of shares of the airline belong to the state; the remaining 4% are divided between the cities of Prague and Bratislava and the insurance company Česká pojišťovna. The company's fleet includes 23 Airbus and ATR machines of various modifications.

    Popular flights: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Madrid, Copenhagen, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Stockholm, Seattle, Helsinki, Brussels, Barcelona, Zurich, Melbourne, Rome.

    Get cheap flights Kiev - Prague - Kiev from Czech Airlines right now. Just use the search form of the ticket, select the appropriate flight, pay by credit card Visa / Mastercard or through Privat24. You can also use the services of Czech Airlines for traveling to other cities in Europe with transit through Prague.

    Check all the advantages of online purchasing with Tripway!


    Contact Information:

    Main office:

    Prague, Czech Republic, CSA Gestin, V Celnici 5, 110 00 Praha 1

    Work schedule: Mon-Fri, 10:00 - 17:00

    Call-center: (420) 239 007 007 (daily 24/7)

    Email: call.centre@csa.cz


    Representation of airlines in Ukraine:

    01030, Kyiv, str. Bohdan Khmelnytsky, 48, 5th floor

    Tel .: +38 (044) 228-10-60

    Call-center: +420 239 007 161

    Call-center: +420 239 007 162 (daily 24/7)

    Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9: 00-17: 00

    Email: sales.iev@czechairlines.com


    Representation of airlines in Russia:

    125047, Moscow, 3rd Tverskaya-Yamskaya 31/35

    Tel .: + 71 7499653 44

    Tel .: + 420 255 729 458

    Call-center: +420 239 007 161 (daily 24/7)

    Opening hours: Mon -Pt, 9: 30-18: 00

    Email: mow@czechairlines.com

    Official website: http://www.csa.cz/

    Tell your friends about Tripway